For example, if a tooth is missing in the lower jaw, the corresponding upper tooth may tend to drop downwards. The healthy teeth abutting the lost tooth may lean over towards the gap, causing disruption to the patient’s ability to chew correctly. Over an extended period of time this will cause major deterioration to the configuration of the teeth. Dental bridges are very important to maintain the structural integrity in the mouth.
Our expert technicians at Turkey’s most experienced dental clinic, ‘Attelia Oral and Dental Health Centre’, can create extremely high quality dental bridges that fit perfectly and will last many years.
Dental bridges are easy to maintain, a daily oral care routine of brushing and flossing is recommended.
Why is a Dental Bridge required?
- For teeth with extreme decay
- Replacement treatment for lost teeth
- For patients with a chewing disorder
- For advanced gum disorders
- To correct jaw or joint disorders
- To bridge areas of bone loss
- For patients requiring complete implant treatment
- To support weak teeth